The Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership’s 3rd Annual Leadership Panel: “Reposition Yourself: A Discussion for Current & Emerging Nonprofit Leaders”.
Learn from this panel of distinguished Central Florida nonprofit leaders about what drives them and how they have such a prolific impact on their employees, organizations and the community. Attendees will receive valuable insights into questions such as how to become a recognized leader in your organization, how to position yourself as a strong candidate in the selection process, what people and resources you should seek within your organization to take the next step in your career, and how to inspire staff, donors and beneficiaries alike.
- Kyle Johnson, VP, Chief Sustainability Officer at Lighthouse Central Florida
- Catherine McManus, President and CEO at Habitat for Humanity of Greater Orlando
- Anthony Sudler, Chief Development Officer at Nemours Children’s Hospital
- Heather Wilkie, Executive Director at Zebra Coalition
- Karen Willis, CEO at Early Learning Coalition of Orange County
Panel Moderator: Margaret Linnane, Executive Director, Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership at Rollins College
The event is FREE and open to the public.
Date: Friday, May 19, 2017
8:30 a.m. Networking, 9 a.m. Panel Discussion, 10 a.m. Q&A